The transfer window is now closed.
Those who have requested a transfer will receive communication to confirm your transfer request status.
A Priority 4 Transfer Request Window/ Lottery (4L) will take place once again in spring 2023, for grades 1-4 at an eligible school for the 23-24 school year (SY).
This window opens after the Early Enrollment process is completed in April.
Below is the process that will take place for the transfer request window (2022-23 school year):
1. Priority 4 Transfer Request Window will open for grades 1- 4.
2. Families wishing to participate will contact the individual school during the stated window to place the request onto a list maintained by the school.
3. If the number of requests exceeds open seats in a grade at a particular school, a drawing will be held to assign students.
* Students not drawn will remain enrolled into their Priority 1, 2, or 3 school, as assigned.
4. All families will be notified of lottery results no later than the first Friday in June.
5. Private transportation will be required to attend an out-of-zone school.
6. Zoning information can be found at Enrollment Zone Finder application.
If Available Seats = 0 for a particular school/grade, that means the number of enrolled students plus expected in-zone student growth in that grade/school does not allow for transfer possibility and there is no availability.
See below the current open seats in the PCSS: