Putnam County School Nutrition has moved to a new online payment portal called TITAN (July 27, 2022). This platform will replace the former platform, My School Bucks.
Here is what parents need to know as school starts:
- If money was left in a student’s lunch account from the previous school year, it is still in their account for students to use.
- Parents/Caregivers will need to register for a free TITAN Family Portal account by visiting https://family.titank12.com/ or downloading the TITAN Family Connect app. Parents will need their child's student ID number to complete the form. Please contact your child's school to obtain that student ID number.
- The payment portal is NOW available to add funds to! if you choose to send money to school, please send in a check with the child's name in the memo (Ex: John Smith's lunch money). Cash is also acceptable, but send funds in an envelope with the child's name, teacher, and memo: lunch money.
- Just a reminder, the online meal account payments have a fee of $2.60 per transaction when adding funds, just like My School Bucks.
- All students will be getting a new pin number and emails will be sent out to families with that PIN number. All PCSS schools will have access to the student’s pin number as well.
- Please know that all students will be fed even if they do not know their pin number or have money in their account the first few weeks of school.
Here are FAQs for more information!
For more information, click here.