• Kindergarten & Students New to Putnam County:

    Birth Certificate- Proof of age 

             -You can contact the Putnam County Health Department with questions:  705 County Services Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 or call them @ (931) 528-2531.

    TN Dept of Health Certificate of Immunization - A current Tennessee immunization certification form is required to be on file with the school.  A physical conducted in the 2017 year is also required on this form. This form is given to the parents by the child's doctor.  

    Social Security Card- Copy of the student’s Social Security Card

             - You can contact the Social Security Administration Office in Putnam County with questions:  145 Perimeter Park Dr, Cookeville, TN  38501 or call them @ (888) 717-1528.

    Two (2) Proofs of residence- Proof that the family lives in Putnam County:  Utility bill, Land Tax statement, Mortgage statement, Lease/Rental Agreement, or Voter's Registration Card  **If you live with another family, we will need the above from the responsible party and an Address Verification Form completed and notarized. This form can be found at the bottom of this page.