• New Students:

    *Birth Certificate

    *TN Dept of Health Certificate of Immunization 

    *Social Security Card (requested, not required)

    *Parent/Gaurdian photo ID

    * IEP/504...if applicable

    * Custody/court documentation...if applicable

    *Two (2) Proofs of residence- Proof that the family lives in Putnam County:  Utility bill, Land Tax statement, Mortgage statement, Lease/Rental Agreement, or Voter's Registration Card  **If you live with another family, we will need the above from the responsible party and an Address Verification Form completed and notarized.   


    Registrar for student records request:

    Email:  jhall@pcsstn.com

    Ph:  931-537-6141