• Kindergarten & Students New to Putnam County:

    Birth Certificate - You can contact the Putnam County Health Department with questions: 705 County Services Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 or call them at (931) 528-2531.

    TN Dept of Health Certificate of Immunization - A current Tennessee immunization certification form is required to be on file with the school.  A physical conducted in the current year is also required on this form. This form is given to the parents by the child's doctor.  

    Two Proofs of Residence - Proof that the family lives in the PSES school zone: Utility Bill, Mortgage Statement, or Lease/Rental Agreement.