David Talbert, Band Director
email@example.comProud Sponsors of CHS Cavalier Marching Band :Billings CraneMarco’s Pizza
CHS Band Boosters:
A parent volunteer organization supports CHS band by providing help and fundraising activities during band camp, football games, concessions, competitions and other band functions/events.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact band boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 3:15-5:30pm
Fall Band Fee $175.00
- students must have a medical physical for participation in marching band
- Spring Band Fee $60.00
- Enrollment in the Fall Semester includes rehearsal and performances for marching band, concert band and pep band. Attendance is required at all extra functions, including “band camp” (Late July-Early Aug), after school rehearsals, and performances.
- Enrollment in the spring semester includes rehearsals and performances for concert band and pep band. Attendance is required at all extra functions including after-school rehearsals and performances.
- Everyone must stay in a seat and face forward.
- No yelling or loud talking.
- Radios and CD players must have headphones.
- Food and drink are usually allowed as long as trash is picked up.
- No glass bottles are allowed. No switching buses.
- Couples must sit in the first five seats of the bus.
- No flashlights or flash photography at night.
- No dressing or undressing on the bus. Changing facilities or restrooms are usually available when needed.
- Bus drivers, chaperones, staff, and student leaders are to be minded absolutely.
- Uniforms are to be worn properly or not at all.
- Jewelry and watches are not to be visible while in uniform. Studs in pierced ears are acceptable.
- Clothing worn under the uniform is not to be visible.
- Shoes and gloves should be clean and white.
- Black shoes should be worn with black socks. No exceptions. Socks should be at least mid-calf in height.
- No hats are to be worn with the uniform other than the official hat and plume.
- Show shirts or band shirts are considered casual uniforms when worn as a group.
- Plumes are stored separately and are put away after each performance. They should not be left in your hat box.
- Uniforms should be hung properly on a wooden or plastic hanger when not being worn.
- Hanger should have the student’s name and various uniform numbers written in plain view.