Making a Difference
Our goal is to provide academic enrichment activities designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program.
All activities are educationally based and must include services to students on an average of 15 hours per week.
Extended Learning Programs are funded by grants received from the U.S. Department of Education using federal funds under 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) and from the Tennessee Department of Education using state funds under the Lottery for Education Afterschool Programs (LEAPs).
Extended Learning Programs Provide ...
- enrichment opportunities at no cost to parents
- a safe place for your child before and after school
- homework help
- tutoring services to improve math, reading and other academic subjects
- participation in fine arts activities including music, drama, or art
- recreational and sports activities
- Life-long learning
- nutritious snacks
Learn More About Extended Learning
2023 Before and Afterschool Qualifications
How to apply
Who is Eligible?
See our Locations!
Classes we offer
Emergency Procedures for Extended Learning Programs Closing