Links For Employees
Chromebook, Maintenance, Mac, Projector, Promethean Board Help
- PCSS Web Help Desk - Maintenance or Technology work order submissions
- The PCSS Technology Department's Instruction Page This page answers questions like
- "Are Amplify, Canvas, Google, i-Ready, etc. having issues?"
- "A kid rotated his Chromebook screen and it's upside down! What is the Chromebook keyboard shortcut to fix that?"
- "Will this Chromebook run Amplify? or i-Ready? or NWEA/map?"
- "How do I check to see if my Chromebook is up to date?"
- Classflow This is an online Interactive Whiteboard tool (like ActivInspire) that works without installing software onto your computer. If you're looking for a page of clickable icons that logs you into places, you want ClassLink, not Classflow.
Department of Education Links
- Academic Standards (At the Tennessee Department of Education)
- Educator licensing and preparation
- Tennessee Department of Education (TN DOE)
Frequently Needed Websites
- ClassLink If you're looking for a page of clickable icons that logs you into places (Single sign-on (SSO)), this is it.
- Clever This is a Single sign-on (SSO) that if you don't know that you need it, you don't need it; use ClassLink instead.
- Easy IEP Special Education teachers use this to manage Individualized Education Plans.
- E-mail: PCSS Web email
- Google Classroom This suite of online tools enables instructors to set up assignments. It also allows learners to submit work. Then instructors can grade and return graded assignments.
- PowerSchool for Administrators
- PowerSchool for Teachers PowerSchool is our student information system (SIS) where attendance, grades, and other information resides.
Managing Your Career
- Absence Management (formerly Aesop) You're sick and need time off? Log in here.
- Professional Growth (My Learning Plan) Professional development.
- Skyward Employee Access Your digital pay stub is here.