Welcome! Below are links to topics to help you with your new teacher laptops and more.
Maybe It's Them (Their Website)
Status pages can tell you if a site claims to be working properly, or if it has identified issues, when those issues started, specifics as to what issues are involved, and if any updates or information is available.
- Amplify online curriculum and assessments.
- Canvas by Instructure is an online LMS (Learning Management System; it allows teachers to manage, host, and track learning programs.
- Classlink provides single sign-on to web applications and instant access to files in the cloud.
- Clever is a digital learning platform for K12 schools, providing single sign-on, messaging, analytics, and more.
- Edgenuity (Compass Learning), is a standard-based online learning resource.
- Google (classroom, Gmail, etc)
- NWEA (MAP), Northwest Evaluation Association (Measures of Academic Progress) evaluating K–12 math, reading, language usage, and science.
- OKTA Used by Hough Mifflin Harcourt's i-Ready program.
- TITAN (food service meal balances)
- WIDA is the provider of ACCESS for ELLs (English Language Learners). ACCESS for ELLs is a suite of English language proficiency assessments. ACCESS is taken annually by English learners.
- Zoom video conferencing