Putnam County School Nutrition has moved to a new online payment portal called TITAN (July 27, 2022).
This platform will replace the former platform, My School Bucks.
Here is what parents need to know as school starts:
- If money was left in a student’s lunch account from the previous school year, it is still in their account for students to use.
- Parents/Caregivers will need to register for a free TITAN Family Portal account by visiting https://family.titank12.com/ or downloading the TITAN Family Connect app. Parents will need their child's student ID number to complete the form. Please contact your child's school to obtain that student ID number.
- The payment portal is NOW available to add funds to! if you choose to send money to school, please send in a check with the child's name in the memo (Ex: John Smith's lunch money). Cash is also acceptable, but send funds in an envelope with the child's name, teacher, and memo: lunch money.
- Just a reminder, the online meal account payments have a fee of $2.60 per transaction when adding funds, just like My School Bucks.
- All students will be getting a new pin number and emails will be sent out to families with that PIN number. All PCSS schools will have access to the student’s pin number as well.
- Please know that all students will be fed even if they do not know their new PIN number or have money in their account the first few weeks of school.
Here are FAQs for more information!
“This new system is considered one of the more user-friendly platforms for families when it comes to managing their child’s lunch money,” said Jennifer Mitchell, School Nutrition Supervisor. " We encourage families to go ahead and register for a free TITAN account. We look forward to a good school year, and we will continue to communicate with our schools and families.”
A reminder to families that seven PCSS schools were eligible to receive free meals for students for the 2022-23 school year. Those are:
- Baxter Primary School
- Burks Elementary School
- Cane Creek Elementary School
- Cornerstone Elementary School
- Jere Whitson Elementary School
- Park View Elementary School
- Sycamore Elementary School
For students at the remaining schools not listed, filling out the Meal Benefits application (Free and Reduced form) could help cover the cost of lunch for families who are eligible. Breakfast continues to be free for all students in the Putnam County School System. Parents will need their child's student ID number to complete the form. Please contact your child's school to obtain that student ID number.